Disclosures The author of this article has not received any editorial services or financial support from any pharmaceutical company or establishment.
A brief review of pharmacotherapeutic treatment options in smoking cessation: bupropion versus varenicline
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
©2010 The Author Journal compilation ©2010 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 557–563, October 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, T. S. (2010), A brief review of pharmacotherapeutic treatment options in smoking cessation: bupropion versus varenicline. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 22: 557–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2010.00550.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Received: March 2009;accepted: May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!