Obesity stigma: A newly recognized barrier to comprehensive and effective type 2 diabetes management
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
©2010 The Author(s) Journal compilation ©2010 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 527–533, October 2010
How to Cite
Teixeira, M. E. and Budd, G. M. (2010), Obesity stigma: A newly recognized barrier to comprehensive and effective type 2 diabetes management. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 22: 527–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2010.00551.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Received: February 2009;accepted: July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!