To obtain CE credit for this activity, go to http://www.aanp.org and click on the CE Center. Locate the listing for this article and complete the post-test. Follow the instructions to print your CE certificate.
The current state of care in gout: Addressing the need for better understanding of an ancient disease
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
©2010 The Author(s) Journal compilation ©2010 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Special Issue: THE CURRENT STATE OF CARE IN GOUT: ADDRESSING THE NEED FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF AN ANCIENT DISEASE
Volume 22, Issue Supplement s1, pages 623–636, November 2010
How to Cite
Zychowicz, M. E., Pope, R. S. and Graser, E. (2010), The current state of care in gout: Addressing the need for better understanding of an ancient disease. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 22: 623–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2010.00556.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received: June 2010;accepted: August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!