Disclosures The author discloses that Duncan Campbell, Catriona Scott, and Sarah Wright (GeoMed) provided editorial support, with funding from Shire Pharmaceuticals Inc. for the development of this article.
Oral 5-aminosalicylic acid therapy for mild-to-moderate ulcerative colitis
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
©2010 The Author Journal compilation ©2010 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 586–592, November 2010
How to Cite
Olmstead, J. (2010), Oral 5-aminosalicylic acid therapy for mild-to-moderate ulcerative colitis. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 22: 586–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2010.00558.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received: May 2009;accepted: August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!