Disclosure No relationship exists between M.O. and any commercial entity or product mentioned in this article that might represent a conflict of interest. I.M.J. has been paid by Schering- Plough for grant/research support, as a consultant/advisor, and for lectures on this topic. No monetary or other inducement was made to the authors to submit this article. The authors wish to acknowledge Lynn Brown, PhD, Tim Ibbotson, PhD, and Claudette Knight, PharmD, for writing assistance. This assistance was funded by Schering-Plough.
Role of the nurse practitioner in the management of patients with chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
©2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation ©2011 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 410–420, August 2011
How to Cite
Olson, M. and Jacobson, I. M. (2011), Role of the nurse practitioner in the management of patients with chronic hepatitis C. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 23: 410–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2011.00603.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Received: June 2009;, accepted: January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!