Nurse practitioners’ inability to prescribe buprenorphine: Limitations of the Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
©2011 The Author(s) Journal compilation ©2011 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 542–545, October 2011
How to Cite
O’Connor, A. B. (2011), Nurse practitioners’ inability to prescribe buprenorphine: Limitations of the Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 23: 542–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2011.00656.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Received: July 2010;, accepted: October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!