Nurse practitioners’ contributions to cultural competence in primary care settings
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
©2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation ©2012 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 425–435, July 2012
How to Cite
Matteliano, M. A. and Street, D. (2012), Nurse practitioners’ contributions to cultural competence in primary care settings. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 24: 425–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2012.00701.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Received: August 2011; , accepted: December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!