Depression in rural women: Implications for nurse practitioners in primary care settings
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
©2012 The Author(s) Journal compilation ©2012 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 84–90, February 2013
How to Cite
Groh, C. J. (2013), Depression in rural women: Implications for nurse practitioners in primary care settings. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 25: 84–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7599.2012.00762.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!