This is a slightly revised version of a paper first presented at a scientific meeting of the British Psychoanalytical Society on 18 June 2003. Publication was not possible at that time due to the confidentiality of the clinical material. The patient described has now given her permission for the paper to be published.
The analyst in action: An individual account of what Jungians do and why they do it1
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 287–303, April 2010
How to Cite
Colman, W. (2010), The analyst in action: An individual account of what Jungians do and why they do it. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 91: 287–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2009.00226.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- (Final version accepted 18 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!