Translated from the French by Steven Jaron.
Conceptual framework from the Paris Psychosomatic School: A clinical psychoanalytic approach to oncology1
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 621–640, June 2010
How to Cite
Aisenstein, M. and Smadja, C. (2010), Conceptual framework from the Paris Psychosomatic School: A clinical psychoanalytic approach to oncology. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 91: 621–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2010.00256.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- (Final version accepted 23 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!