One-person and two-person conceptions of attachment and their implications for psychoanalytic thought
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 561–581, June 2010
How to Cite
Wachtel, P. L. (2010), One-person and two-person conceptions of attachment and their implications for psychoanalytic thought. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 91: 561–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2010.00265.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- (Final version accepted 13 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.