Metamorphosis and the aesthetics of loss: I. Mourning Daphne –The Apollo and Daphne paintings of Nicolas Poussin
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 427–449, April 2011
How to Cite
Tutter, A. (2011), Metamorphosis and the aesthetics of loss: I. Mourning Daphne –The Apollo and Daphne paintings of Nicolas Poussin. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 92: 427–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2011.00396.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- (Final acceptance date 9 September 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.