Being, thinking, creating: When war attacks the setting and the transference counter-attacks
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 401–409, April 2011
How to Cite
Khair Badawi, M.-T. (2011), Being, thinking, creating: When war attacks the setting and the transference counter-attacks. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 92: 401–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2011.00399.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- (Final version accepted 14 September 2010)
Vol. 95, Issue 3, 611, Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.