The content of this article is closely connected to long, intense study with members of the Board and Staff of PIEE. It is therefore difficult for me to attribute individual remarks to their authors, and so the text must be considered in large part a common work.
A virtual training institute in Eastern Europe1
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 695–713, June 2011
How to Cite
Fonda, P. (2011), A virtual training institute in Eastern Europe. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 92: 695–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2011.00461.x
Translated by Gina Atkinson M.A.
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!