Full member of the International Psychoanalytical Association (IPA) and full member of the Italian Psychoanalytical Association and tutor of the Italian Institute of Psychoanalysts (IIPG). He lectures in clinical psychology at Rome Tre University, where he is responsible for the International Master’s degree in the Shoah Didactics. He is a member of the Italian delegation with the Task Force for International Cooperation on Holocaust Remembrance. He has recently started a collection of music composed in exile during the Nazi-Fascist persecution period. He has researched into socialization processes, multilingualism, prejudice, anti-Semitism and into the ways of working through grief.
From the dreams of a generation to the theory of dreams: Freud’s Roman dreams
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 675–694, June 2011
How to Cite
Meghnagi, D. (2011), From the dreams of a generation to the theory of dreams: Freud’s Roman dreams. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 92: 675–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2011.00463.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.