Translated by Keith Westerfield (New York) and Mark Kyburz (Zürich).
Fantasized recipient–donor relationships following lung transplantations: A qualitative case analysis based on patient narratives
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 117–137, February 2012
How to Cite
Neukom, M., Corti, V., Boothe, B., Boehler, A. and Goetzmann, L. (2012), Fantasized recipient–donor relationships following lung transplantations: A qualitative case analysis based on patient narratives. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 93: 117–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2011.00496.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- (Final version accepted 19 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.