What happens before and after acute enactments? An exercise in clinical validation and the broadening of hypotheses
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 53–80, February 2012
How to Cite
Cassorla, R. M. S. (2012), What happens before and after acute enactments? An exercise in clinical validation and the broadening of hypotheses. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 93: 53–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2011.00506.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!