Whose memories are they and where do they go? Problems surrounding internalization in children on the autistic spectrum
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 355–376, April 2012
How to Cite
Rhode, M. (2012), Whose memories are they and where do they go? Problems surrounding internalization in children on the autistic spectrum. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 93: 355–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2011.00507.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- (Final version accepted 15 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.