Female exhibitionism: Identification, competition and camaraderie
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 271–292, April 2012
How to Cite
Holtzman, D. and Kulish, N. (2012), Female exhibitionism: Identification, competition and camaraderie. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 93: 271–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2011.00510.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- (Final version accepted 15 Aug 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.