“Without being in psychoanalysis I would never have dared to become pregnant”: Psychoanalytical observations in a multidisciplinary study concerning a woman undergoing prenatal diagnostics
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 293–315, April 2012
How to Cite
Leuzinger-Bohleber, M. and Teising, M. (2012), “Without being in psychoanalysis I would never have dared to become pregnant”: Psychoanalytical observations in a multidisciplinary study concerning a woman undergoing prenatal diagnostics. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 93: 293–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2012.00554.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- (Final version accepted 9 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.