Editor’s note: These two papers, Edna O’Shaughnessy, “Where is here? When is now?”, and Betty Joseph, “Here and now: My perspective”, were invited papers for the UCL Psychoanalysis Unit Annual December Conference (12th December 2008–14th December 2008). The papers are part of a series entitled “Here and Now” (Aguayo 2011; Blass, 2011; Busch, 2011).
Here and now: My perspective1
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 1–5, February 2013
How to Cite
Joseph, B. (2013), Here and now: My perspective. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2012.00558.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.