Earlier versions of this review were given at: the Psychoanalytic Center of California (30 November 2011) along with a commentary from Professor Robert Westman of University of California San Diego History Dept.; C.G. Jung Analytical Psychology Club meeting (8 January; 9 May; 27 May 2012); the New Center for Psychoanalysis Conference (17 March 2012) on ‘Sexual Boundary Transgressions in Psychoanalysis,’ main lecture by Glen Gabbard, with commentaries from Peter Loewenberg, James Fisher, and Elena Bezzubova.
Freud, Jung, Sabina Spielrein and the countertransference: David Cronenberg’s A Dangerous Method1
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 169–178, February 2013
How to Cite
Aguayo, J. (2013), Freud, Jung, Sabina Spielrein and the countertransference: David Cronenberg’s A Dangerous Method. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 169–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2012.00629.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.