Oedipus the king: Quest for self-knowledge – denial of reality. Sophocles’ vision of man and psychoanalytic concept formation
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 313–331, April 2013
How to Cite
Zachrisson, A. (2013), Oedipus the king: Quest for self-knowledge – denial of reality. Sophocles’ vision of man and psychoanalytic concept formation. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 94: 313–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2012.00655.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- (Final version accepted 30 April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.