An abbreviated version of this paper was presented at the 3rd International Congress of Fundamental Psychopathology at the Fluminense Federal University, Niterói, RJ/ Brazil, 4–7 September 2008, and the Sigmund Freud Museum International Conference on the Force of Monotheism, Vienna, 29–31 October 2009.
The couch and the chador
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Psychoanalysis
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 1357–1375, December 2012
How to Cite
Movahedi, S. and Homayounpour, G. (2012), The couch and the chador. The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 93: 1357–1375. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-8315.2012.00658.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- (Final version accepted 12 July 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.