Richard A. Smith is an Associate Professor in the Department of Urban and Regional Planning. Florida State University; he serves as codirector of the University's Graduate Program in Criminal Justice Planning. He has consulted extensively with state and local governments on the criminal, justice planning process.
CRIMINAL JUSTICE PLANNING
An Alternative Model
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 403–418, February 1980
How to Cite
SMITH, R. A. and KLOSTERMAN, R. E. (1980), CRIMINAL JUSTICE PLANNING. Criminology, 17: 403–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1980.tb01305.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!