Kirk W. Elifson is an associate professor of sociology at Georgia State University. His current research interests include deviant religious behavior and religion in public schools. He is coauthor of Fundamentals of Social Statistics with Richard Runyon and Audrey Haber.
Religiosity and Delinquency
A Contextual Analysis
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 505–528, November 1983
How to Cite
ELIFSON, K. W., PETERSEN, D. M. and HADAWAY, C. K. (1983), Religiosity and Delinquency. Criminology, 21: 505–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00277.x
AUTHORS' NOTE: We wish to thank Harwin L. Voss for his helpful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!