Sandra S. Evans is Assistant Professor in the Criminal Justice Program and the Department of Sociology at the University of Cincinnati. She received her Ph.D. from Ohio State University in 1981. Her recent research has focused on cross-cultural perspectives of the severity of crime.
Newspaper Coverage of Corporate Price-Fixing
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 529–542, November 1983
How to Cite
EVANS, S. S. and LUNDMAN, R. J. (1983), Newspaper Coverage of Corporate Price-Fixing. Criminology, 21: 529–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1983.tb00278.x
AUTHORS' NOTE: An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association, New York, August, 1980. We thank Diane Vaughan and two anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions.
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!