This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute for Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the institute. The contributions of many people made this report possible. Ann Birdseye, Dons Coaxum, Barbara Dilligard, and Martha Stewart provided local support for the program. Gary D. Gottfredson directed the national evaluation; Joyce L. Epstein, Gary D. Gottfredson, Robert E. Slavin, and an anonymous reviewer gave advice on a draft of the manuscript; Donald Rickert, Helene Kapinos, Andrea Nuzzolo, Stuart Gavurin, Robert Kirchner, Abhijit Mazumder, and Renee Castaneda provided research assistance; and Lois Hybl provided office support. This report is based on a longer technical report from the School Action Effectiveness Study (D. Gottfredson, 1986).
AN EMPIRICAL TEST OF SCHOOL-BASED ENVIRONMENTAL AND INDIVIDUAL INTERVENTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF DELINQUENT BEHAVIOR*
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 705–731, November 1986
How to Cite
GOTTFREDSON, D. C. (1986), AN EMPIRICAL TEST OF SCHOOL-BASED ENVIRONMENTAL AND INDIVIDUAL INTERVENTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF DELINQUENT BEHAVIOR. Criminology, 24: 705–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1986.tb01508.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!