William C. Bailey is Professor of Sociology and Associate Dean of the Graduate School, Cleveland State University. His major research interests include crime and deterrence, capital punishment, and urban crime patterns.
POLICE KILLINGS AND CAPITAL PUNISHMENT: THE POST-FURMAN PERIOD
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–26, February 1987
How to Cite
BAILEY, W. C. and PETERSON, R. D. (1987), POLICE KILLINGS AND CAPITAL PUNISHMENT: THE POST-FURMAN PERIOD. Criminology, 25: 1–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1987.tb00786.x
Ruth D. Peterson is Assistant Professor of Sociology, Ohio State University. Her major research interests include legal decision making and sentencing, crime and deterrence.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!