This research was supported by PHS Research Grant No. MH 29095, National Institute of Mental Health, Center for Studies of Antisocial and Violent Behavior. We would like to thank two anonymous Criminology reviewers for their helpful comments.
FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS AND DELINQUENCY *
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 295–319, May 1987
How to Cite
CERNKOVICH, S. A. and GIORDANO, P. C. (1987), FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS AND DELINQUENCY . Criminology, 25: 295–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1987.tb00799.x
Stephen A. Cernkovich is Professor of Sociology at Bowling Green State University. His research interests include conceptualization and measurement issues in criminology and chronic juvenile offenders.
Peggy C. Giordano is Professor of Sociology at Bowling Green State University. Her research focuses on the role of peer relationships in the etiology of adolescent problems, including pregnancy, psychological distress, and involvement in delinquency.
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!