An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Criminology, San Francisco, November 1991. The research was supported by grants from the University of Alberta's Central Research Fund and Contributions Grant of the Solicitor General of Canada to the Centre of Criminology. I would like to thank Douglas Baer for his assistance with the data analysis and Leslie Kennedy, William Johnston, John Hagan, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions.
GENDER AND CRIMINAL COURT OUTCOMES: AN HISTORICAL ANALYSIS*
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 293–326, August 1992
How to Cite
BORITCH, H. (1992), GENDER AND CRIMINAL COURT OUTCOMES: AN HISTORICAL ANALYSIS. Criminology, 30: 293–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1992.tb01106.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!