We thank Peter van der Heijden, Galen Irwin, and three anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier drafts of this article.
DESISTING DISTANCE DECAY: ON THE AGGREGATION OF INDIVIDUAL CRIME TRIPS*
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 505–515, August 1997
How to Cite
VAN KOPPEN, P. J. and DE KEIJSER, J. W. (1997), DESISTING DISTANCE DECAY: ON THE AGGREGATION OF INDIVIDUAL CRIME TRIPS. Criminology, 35: 505–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1997.tb01227.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!