William C. Bailey is Professor of Sociology and Associate Dean of the Graduate School, Cleveland State University. He received the doctoral degree in Sociology from Washington State University (1971), and his major research interests include crime and deterrence, capital punishment, and urban crime patterns.
DETERRENCE, BRUTALIZATION, AND THE DEATH PENALTY: ANOTHER EXAMINATION OF OKLAHOMA'S RETURN TO CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 711–734, November 1998
How to Cite
BAILEY, W. C. (1998), DETERRENCE, BRUTALIZATION, AND THE DEATH PENALTY: ANOTHER EXAMINATION OF OKLAHOMA'S RETURN TO CAPITAL PUNISHMENT. Criminology, 36: 711–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1998.tb01263.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!