Raymond Paternoster is Professor of Criminology at the University of Maryland and Fellow with the National Consortium on Violence Research. His research interests include the testing of criminological theory and quantitative methods in criminology.
USING THE CORRECT STATISTICAL TEST FOR THE EQUALITY OF REGRESSION COEFFICIENTS
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 859–866, November 1998
How to Cite
PATERNOSTER, R., BRAME, R., MAZEROLLE, P. and PIQUERO, A. (1998), USING THE CORRECT STATISTICAL TEST FOR THE EQUALITY OF REGRESSION COEFFICIENTS. Criminology, 36: 859–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.1998.tb01268.x
Robert Brame is Assistant Professor of Criminology at the University of Maryland and Post-Doctoral Research Fellow with the National Consortium on Violence Research. His research interests include the testing of criminological theory and applied statistics.
Paul Mazerolle is Assistant Professor in the Division of Criminal Justice at the University of Cincinnati. His research examines theoretical and empirical dimensions of crime and delinquency, including issues related to criminal careers and crime over the life course.
Alex Piquero is Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice, and Research Associate in the Center for Public Policy at Temple University. His research interests include criminological theory, criminal careers, quantitative research methods, and policing.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!