We would like to thank the reviewers as well as the Editor for helpful suggestions.
TESTING MOFFITT'S ACCOUNT OF ADOLESCENCE-LIMITED DELINQUENCY*
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 353–370, May 2001
How to Cite
PIQUERO, A. R. and BREZINA, T. (2001), TESTING MOFFITT'S ACCOUNT OF ADOLESCENCE-LIMITED DELINQUENCY. Criminology, 39: 353–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2001.tb00926.x
Alex R. Piquero received his Ph.D. from the University of Maryland in 1996 and is currently Associate Professor in the College of Criminal Justice at Northeastern University. Member of the National Consortium on Violence Research, and Network Associate with the MacArthur Foundation's Research Network on Adolescent Development and Juvenile Justice. His research interests include crime over the life course, criminological theory, and quantitative research methods. Recent publications appear in the journals Criminology, Sociological Methods and Research, Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency, and the Journal of Adolescent Research. His is also co-author (with Paul Mazerolle) of Life-Course Criminology (Wadsworth Publishing Company, 2000). Address all correspondence to: Alex Piquero, Northeastern University, College of Criminal Justice, 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115. Phone: (617) 373–3327; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timothy Brezina received his Ph.D. from Emory University in 1996 and is currently Assistant Professor of Sociology at Tulane University. His research interests include deviance and medicalization, crime and rational choice, and juvenile delinquency. Recent publications appear in the journals Criminology, Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency, Justice Quarterly, and Youth & Society.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!