The authors want to thank the editor. Robert J. Bursik, and two anonymous reviewers for their valuable suggestions. Correspondence concerning the article may be sent to Andrea G. Donker. NSCR, P.O. Box 792. 2300 AT Leiden, the Netherlands. Tel: +31 (71) 5278527. Fax: +31 (71) 5278537. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL STABILITY OF ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR FROM CHILDHOOD TO ADULTHOOD: TESTING THE STABILITY POSTULATE OF MOFFITT'S DEVELOPMENTAL THEORY*
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 593–609, August 2003
How to Cite
DONKER, A. G., SMEENK, W. H., van der LAAN, P. H. and VERHULST, F. C. (2003), INDIVIDUAL STABILITY OF ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR FROM CHILDHOOD TO ADULTHOOD: TESTING THE STABILITY POSTULATE OF MOFFITT'S DEVELOPMENTAL THEORY. Criminology, 41: 593–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2003.tb00998.x
Andrea G. Donker is Assistant Professor in the Department of Criminal Law and Criminology at Leiden University and a Researcher at the Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR) in Leiden, the Netherlands. Her research interests include developmental criminology and biocriminology.
Wilma H. Smeenk is Senior Researcher at the Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR) in Leiden, the Netherlands. Her research interests include theoretical criminology, developmental criminology and intra-family violence.
Peter H. van der Laan is Senior Researcher at the Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR) and Associate Professor of the Department of Criminal Law and Criminology at Leiden University, the Netherlands. His research interests include juvenile delinquency, juvenile justice issues and community sanctions.
Frank C. Verhulst is Professor and Director of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Sophia Children's Hospital/Erasmus University Rotterdam, Rotterdam, the Netherlands. His main field of interest is the epidemiology of child/adolescent psychopathology, with an emphasis on longitudinal research. His English-language publications comprise over 140 articles in peer-reviewed journals, four books and four monographs. He is joint editor of the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!