The data on which this article is based were collected as part of a study funded by the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation. Points of view or opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the funding body. The authors wish to thank Eric Baumer and Jody Miller for their insightful criticisms of an earlier draft. Correspondence should be sent to Richard Wright, Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice, University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis, MO 63121; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENDER, STREETLIFE AND CRIMINAL RETALIATION*
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 911–940, November 2004
How to Cite
MULLINS, C. W., WRIGHT, R. and JACOBS, B. A. (2004), GENDER, STREETLIFE AND CRIMINAL RETALIATION. Criminology, 42: 911–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2004.tb00540.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!