The authors acknowledge the help of Dr. Max Griffiths, formerly, University of Birmingham, UK, and UK Home Office, Crime Reducing and Policing Unit funding. An earlier version of this study was presented at ESC Conference, Amsterdam, August 2004 (Coupe and Blake). Please direct all queries to the first author: Timothy Coupe, Institute of Criminology, University of Cambridge, Sidgwick Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 9DT, UK, telephone: +44 (0) 1223 762968, fax: +44 (0) 1223 335356, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAYLIGHT AND DARKNESS TARGETING STRATEGIES AND THE RISKS OF BEING SEEN AT RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 431–464, May 2006
How to Cite
COUPE, T. and BLAKE, L. (2006), DAYLIGHT AND DARKNESS TARGETING STRATEGIES AND THE RISKS OF BEING SEEN AT RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES. Criminology, 44: 431–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2006.00054.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!