An earlier draft of this paper was presented at the 2005 American Society of Criminology meetings in Toronto. The authors thank Ted Chiricos, Gary Kleck, Dan Mears, Mike Reisig, Eric Stewart, and Dan Nagin for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of the paper and its analyses. All correspondence can be sent to Carter Hay by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to Carter Hay, College of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1127.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF SELF-CONTROL: EXAMINING SELF-CONTROL THEORY'S STABILITY THESIS*
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2006
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 739–774, November 2006
How to Cite
HAY, C. and FORREST, W. (2006), THE DEVELOPMENT OF SELF-CONTROL: EXAMINING SELF-CONTROL THEORY'S STABILITY THESIS. Criminology, 44: 739–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2006.00062.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!