We thank Wayne Osgood, Laurence Steinberg, and the anonymous referees for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript. This research has been supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) (SES-99113700) and the National Institute of Mental Health (RO1 MH65611-01A2).
UNPACKING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ADOLESCENT EMPLOYMENT AND ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR: A MATCHED SAMPLES COMPARISON*
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 67–97, February 2007
How to Cite
APEL, R., BUSHWAY, S., BRAME, R., HAVILAND, A. M., NAGIN, D. S. and PATERNOSTER, R. (2007), UNPACKING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ADOLESCENT EMPLOYMENT AND ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR: A MATCHED SAMPLES COMPARISON. Criminology, 45: 67–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2007.00072.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!