The author thanks D. Wayne Osgood, Michael Massoglia, Paul-Philippe Paré, Matt Schroeder, Eric Silver, Jeremy Staff, Criminology editor Denise Gottfredson, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. An earlier version of this research received second prize in the American Society of Criminology Gene Carte Student Paper Competition. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris and funded by a grant (P01-HD31921) from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 17 other agencies. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Direct correspondence to Sonja E. Siennick, 211 Oswald Tower, Department of Sociology and Crime, Law, and Justice, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802 (e-mail: email@example.com).
THE TIMING AND MECHANISMS OF THE OFFENDING-DEPRESSION LINK*
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 583–615, August 2007
How to Cite
SIENNICK, S. E. (2007), THE TIMING AND MECHANISMS OF THE OFFENDING-DEPRESSION LINK. Criminology, 45: 583–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2007.00091.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!