The Cognitive, Social, and Affective Development Branch, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), and Division of Epidemiology, Services, and Prevention Branch, National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH), U.S. Public Health Service (PHS), provided support for the Couples Study (Grant HD 46364). Additional support was provided by Grant MH 37940 from the Psychosocial Stress and Related Disorders Branch, National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), U.S. PHS, and by Grant DA 051485 from the Division of Epidemiology, Services and Prevention Branch, NIDA, and Cognitive, Social, and Affective Development, NICHD, NIH, U.S. PHS. We would like to thank Katherine Masyn for her advice on the methodological approach. We would also like to thank Jane Wilson, Rhody Hinks, and the data collection staff for their commitment to high-quality data, as well as Sally Schwader for editorial assistance with manuscript preparation. Direct correspondence to Deborah M. Capaldi, PhD, 10 Shelton McMurphey Blvd., Eugene, OR 97401 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
ROMANTIC PARTNERS' INFLUENCE ON MEN'S LIKELIHOOD OF ARREST IN EARLY ADULTHOOD*
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the American Society of Criminology
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 267–299, May 2008
How to Cite
CAPALDI, D. M., KIM, H. K. and OWEN, L. D. (2008), ROMANTIC PARTNERS' INFLUENCE ON MEN'S LIKELIHOOD OF ARREST IN EARLY ADULTHOOD. Criminology, 46: 267–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2008.00110.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!