The research was completed at the NSCR during Richard Block's sabbatical leave, supported by Loyola University and NSCR. Robert Sampson provided collective efficacy measures of Chicago census tracts. The comments of Ned Levine, Paul Nieuwbeerta, the Editor-in-Chief of this journal, and three anonymous reviewers helped us to improve previous versions of the manuscript. Direct correspondence to Wim Bernasco, NSCR, P.O. Box 792, NL-2300AT Leiden, the Netherlands (e-mail: email@example.com).
WHERE OFFENDERS CHOOSE TO ATTACK: A DISCRETE CHOICE MODEL OF ROBBERIES IN CHICAGO*
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
© 2009 American Society of Criminology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 93–130, February 2009
How to Cite
BERNASCO, W. and BLOCK, R. (2009), WHERE OFFENDERS CHOOSE TO ATTACK: A DISCRETE CHOICE MODEL OF ROBBERIES IN CHICAGO. Criminology, 47: 93–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2009.00140.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!