We are especially grateful to Pierre Tremblay, Stephen Smallbone, Paul Mazerolle, Denise Gottfredson, and anonymous reviewers for their help and suggestions made on an earlier version of this manuscript. Direct correspondence to Benoit Leclerc, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Mt Gravatt Campus, Griffith University, Queensland 4111, Australia (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
OFFENDER–VICTIM INTERACTION AND CRIME EVENT OUTCOMES: MODUS OPERANDI AND VICTIM EFFECTS ON THE RISK OF INTRUSIVE SEXUAL OFFENSES AGAINST CHILDREN*
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
© 2009 American Society of Criminology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 595–618, May 2009
How to Cite
LECLERC, B., PROULX, J., LUSSIER, P. and ALLAIRE, J.-F. (2009), OFFENDER–VICTIM INTERACTION AND CRIME EVENT OUTCOMES: MODUS OPERANDI AND VICTIM EFFECTS ON THE RISK OF INTRUSIVE SEXUAL OFFENSES AGAINST CHILDREN. Criminology, 47: 595–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2009.00151.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!