Additional supporting information can be found in the listing for this article in the Wiley Online Library at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/crim.2011.49.issue-4/issuetoc. Preparation of this article was supported in part by a Griffith University international travel grant awarded to James M. Ogilvie. We would like to thank J. O’Gorman for feedback on earlier drafts of the article, P. Cassematis for statistical advice, A. Canty for assistance managing references, the study authors who provided additional information to calculate effect sizes, the anonymous reviewers who provided helpful feedback on the manuscript, Scott O. Lilienfeld for help in locating some of the studies, and Peter R. Giancola for conceptual guidance. Direct correspondence to James M. Ogilvie, School of Psychology, Mt. Gravatt Campus, Griffith University, 176 Messines Ridge Road, Mt. Gravatt QLD 4122, Australia (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL MEASURES OF EXECUTIVE FUNCTION AND ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR: A META-ANALYSIS*
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Society of Criminology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1063–1107, November 2011
How to Cite
OGILVIE, J. M., STEWART, A. L., CHAN, R. C. K. and SHUM, D. H. K. (2011), NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL MEASURES OF EXECUTIVE FUNCTION AND ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR: A META-ANALYSIS. Criminology, 49: 1063–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2011.00252.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!