Additional supporting information can be found in the listing for this article in the Wiley Online Library at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/crim.2012.50.issue-4/issuetoc.
THE COLLATERAL CONSEQUENCES OF INCARCERATION REVISITED: A QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS ON CAREGIVERS OF CHILDREN OF INCARCERATED PARENTS*
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 913–959, November 2012
How to Cite
TURANOVIC, J. J., RODRIGUEZ, N. and PRATT, T. C. (2012), THE COLLATERAL CONSEQUENCES OF INCARCERATION REVISITED: A QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS ON CAREGIVERS OF CHILDREN OF INCARCERATED PARENTS. Criminology, 50: 913–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2012.00283.x
Direct correspondence to Nancy Rodriguez, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Arizona State University, 411 N. Central Ave., Suite 600, Phoenix, AZ 85004–0685 (e-mail: Nancy.Rodriguez@asu.edu). We would like to thank Rosemary Gartner for her helpful comments, suggestions and guidance. We are also grateful of Melinda Tasca for her assistance in data collection.
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!