Additional supporting information can be found in the listing for this article in the Wiley Online Library at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/crim.2012.50.issue-4/issuetoc.
ADOLESCENT VIOLENT VICTIMIZATION AND PRECOCIOUS UNION FORMATION*
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Society of Criminology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 1089–1127, November 2012
How to Cite
KUHL, D. C., WARNER, D. F. and WILCZAK, A. (2012), ADOLESCENT VIOLENT VICTIMIZATION AND PRECOCIOUS UNION FORMATION. Criminology, 50: 1089–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9125.2012.00288.x
This research was supported in part by the Center for Family and Demographic Research, Bowling Green State University, which has core funding from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (Grant R24HD050959–07). D. F. Warner also received support from the National Center for Family & Marriage Research, which is funded by a cooperative agreement (Grant 5 U01 AE000001–05) between the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Bowling Green State University. The opinions and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s) and should not be construed as representing the opinions or policy of any agency of the federal government. An earlier version of this article was presented as part of the Speaker Series at Center for Families and Demographic Research, Bowling Green State University (January 18, 2012). We appreciate the comments of the anonymous reviewers and the Co-Editor, whose suggestions strengthened the article. We thank Al DeMaris and Wendy Manning for methodological advice early on, as well as Peggy Giordano, Kara Joyner, and Tara D. Warner for comments on previous drafts.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!