The opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of either the Federal Bureau of Prisons or the U.S. Department of Justice. The empirical data for this report were taken from a report submitted by the Department of Justice to the U.S. Congress.
GROWTH AND QUALITY OF U.S. PRIVATE PRISONS: EVIDENCE FROM A NATIONAL SURVEY*
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 427–450, July 2002
How to Cite
CAMP, S. D. and GAES, G. G. (2002), GROWTH AND QUALITY OF U.S. PRIVATE PRISONS: EVIDENCE FROM A NATIONAL SURVEY. Criminology & Public Policy, 1: 427–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2002.tb00102.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!