The National Juvenile Court Data Archive at the National Center for Juvenile Justice (Pittsburgh, PA) provided the data used in the study. The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, U.S. Department of Justice, supported the construction of the data files. I recieved exceptional cooperation and assistance in assembling and organizing the data files from Dr. Howard Snyder, NCJJ Director, Dr. Anne Stahl, and Mr. Terry Finnegan, NCJJ Computer Programmer. I am very grateful to the following colleagues who generaously provdied constructive critiques of an earlier draft of this article: Donna M. Bishop, Eugene Borgida, Elizabeth H. Boyle, George Burrus, Julia Feld, Kimberly Kempf-Leonard, Joachim Savelsberg, Anne Stahl, Christopher Uggen, and Mike Vuolo.
The right to counsel in juvenile court
Law reform to deliver legal services and reduce justice by geography
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
© 2010 by the American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 327–356, May 2010
How to Cite
Feld, B. C. and Schaefer, S. (2010), The right to counsel in juvenile court. Criminology & Public Policy, 9: 327–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2010.00631.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!