I am indebted to David Downes and Tim Newburn, who have made several extremely helpful observations on various sections of this essay.
Comment on “Public Criminologies”
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the American Society of Criminology
Criminology & Public Policy
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 751–767, November 2010
How to Cite
Rock, P. (2010), Comment on “Public Criminologies”. Criminology & Public Policy, 9: 751–767. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-9133.2010.00667.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!